Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?K?????
- (n.) An additional or epithet name; a nickname.
- Give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- United States painter (1887-1986)
- (n.) A massive and fibrous mineral of a whitish color, chiefly hydrous silicate of lime.
- A campaign in the closing days of World War II in the Pacific (April to June 1945); in savage close-quarter fighting United States marines and regular army troops took the island from the Japanese; considered the greatest victory of the Pacific campaign for the Americans
- The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands
- (a.) Hurtful.
- (n.) Hurt; damage.
- (n.) The larva of a bee.
- A town in southeastern Alaska at the northern end of the Inside Passage; a gateway to the Klondike during the Alaskan gold rush
- (a.) See Scaldic.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Seal
- Someone who skates
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Skate
- (n.) [Ã159.] Skittles.
- (n.) The parr.
- (n.) A vagrant; a cheat.
- (v. t. & i.) To deceive; to cheat; to trick.
- (n.) A scoundrel.
- (v. i.) To run off helter-skelter; to hurry; to scurry; -- with away or off.
LOAD MORE RESULTS