Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?L?M?E?T
- Moody and melancholic
- Showing a brooding ill humor; "a dark scowl"; "the proverbially dour New England Puritan"; "a glum, hopeless shrug"; "he sat in moody silence"; "a morose and unsociable manner"; "a saturnine, almost misanthropic young genius"- Bruce Bliven; "a sour temper"; "a sullen crowd"
- Adorned with feathers or plumes
- Having or covered with or abounding in plumes; "the plumed serpent"; "white-plumed egrets"
- Resembling a plume; "the dog's plumy tail"
- Most fully proportioned
- Covered with or resembling slime; "a slimy substance covered the rocks"
- The most slimy. Extremely unpleasant
- Morally reprehensible; "would do something as despicable as murder"; "ugly crimes"; "the vile development of slavery appalled them"; "a slimy little liar"
- Being of delicate or slender build; "she was slender as a willow shoot is slender"- Frank Norris; "a slim girl with straight blonde hair"; "watched her slight figure cross the street"
- Small in quantity; "slender wages"; "a slim chance of winning"; "a small surplus"