Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?LEU??
- (a.) Finished at the ends with fleurs-de-lis; -- said esp. of a cross so decorated.
- (n.) pl. of Pleuron.
- (n. fem.) The smooth serous membrane which closely covers the lungs and the adjacent surfaces of the thorax; the pleural membrane.
- (n. fem.) The closed sac formed by the pleural membrane about each lung, or the fold of membrane connecting each lung with the body wall.
- (n. fem.) Same as Pleuron.
- (pl.) of Pleuron
- (n.) The track of man or beast as followed by the scent.