Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?MO???E??
- (n.) A poem in which persons are represented at speaking alternately; as the third and seventh eclogues of Virgil.
- (a.) Softening; making supple; acting as an emollient.
- (n.) An external something or soothing application to allay irritation, soreness, etc.
- (n.) The profit arising from office, employment, or labor; gain; compensation; advantage; perquisites, fees, or salary.
- (a.) Wanting a smock.
- (a.) Making or having no smoke.
- (n.) The quality or state of being smoky.
- Become smooth
- Make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
- Make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing; "smooth the surface of the wood"
- A power tool used for sanding wood; an endless loop of sandpaper is moved at high speed by an electric motor
- Softest, silkiest
- Most smooth
- Burn slowly and without a flame; "a smoldering fire"
- Have strong suppressed feelings
- A fire that burns with thick smoke but no flame; "the smoulder suddenly became a blaze"