Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?N?Y???
- (pl.) of Endysis
- (n.) The act of developing a new coat of hair, a new set of feathers, scales, etc.; -- opposed to ecdysis.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Envy
- (a.) Stored or furnished with wine.
- Any of several complex proteins that are produced by cells and act as catalysts in specific biochemical reactions
- (n.) The yard adjoining an inn.
- (a.) Not dying; imperishable; unending; immortal; as, the undying souls of men.
- Loosening the ties that fasten something; "the tying of bow ties is an art; the untying is easy"
- Undo the ties of; "They untied the prisoner"
- Cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"