Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?ND?E
- (v. t.) To invest.
- (v. t.) An older spelling of Endow.
- (of pop groups) not affiliated with a major recording company
- An independent film company not associated with an established studio
- A pop group not affiliated with a major record company
- Indre is a department in the centre of France named after the river Indre.
- (v. t.) To put on, as clothes; to draw on.
- (v. t.) To clothe; to invest; hence, to endow; to furnish; to supply with moral or mental qualities.
- (a.) Not due; not yet owing; as, an undue debt, note, or bond.
- (a.) Not right; not lawful or legal; improper; as, an undue proceeding.
- (a.) Not agreeable to a rule or standard, or to duty; disproportioned; excessive; immoderate; inordinate; as, an undue attachment to forms; an undue rigor in the execution of law.