Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?O?A
- A rope with weights attached to the ends; is thrown to entangle the legs of an animal; of South American origin
- A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie
- (n.) A drink, used in the East. See Boza.
- (n.) An acidulated fermented drink of the Arabs and Egyptians, made from millet seed and various astringent substances; also, an intoxicating beverage made from hemp seed, darnel meal, and water.
- (n.) The dried leaf of a South American shrub (Erythroxylon Coca). In med., called Erythroxylon.
- (n.) A few measures added beyond the natural termination of a composition.
- The basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos
- The basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos
- Carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts
- The part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
- A punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
- A port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- (n.) A state of profound insensibility from which it is difficult or impossible to rouse a person. See Carus.
- (n.) The envelope of a comet; a nebulous covering, which surrounds the nucleus or body of a comet.
- (n.) A tuft or bunch, -- as the assemblage of branches forming the head of a tree; or a cluster of bracts when empty and terminating the inflorescence of a plant; or a tuft of long hairs on certain seeds.
- (n.) The Arabian gazelle (Gazella Arabica), found from persia to North Africa.
- (n.) The first joint of the leg of an insect or crustacean.
- The capital and chief port of Qatar
- A Spanish courtesy title or form of address for a woman; "Dona Marguerita"
- Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain
- (pl.) of Forum
- Spanish painter well known for his portraits and for his satires (1746-1828)
- A traditional Romanian and Israeli round dance
- An island off west Scotland
- (n.) The ninth letter of the Greek alphabet (/) corresponding with the English i.
- (n.) A very small quantity or degree; a jot; a particle.
- A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri
- A dialect of the Chiwere language spoken by the Iowa
- A state in midwestern United States
- A lively spanish dance
- (n.) Any one of several species of African antelopes of the genus Kobus, esp. the species Kobus sing-sing.
- A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad
- Tree bearing large brown nuts containing e.g. caffeine; source of cola extract
LOAD MORE RESULTS