- Something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captain's concern"
- Something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it's a major worry"
- A feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- An anxious feeling;
- A commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
- Be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- Be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"