Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?O?EN
- (a.) Made of boxwood; pertaining to, or resembling, the box (Buxus).
- (v. t.) See Cozen.
- An assembly of witches; usually 13 witches
- (v. i.) To deceive; to cheat; to act deceitfully.
- (v. t.) To cheat; to defraud; to beguile; to deceive, usually by small arts, or in a pitiful way.
- A man who is the senior member of a group; "he is the dean of foreign correspondents"
- (n.) A collection of twelve objects; a tale or set of twelve; with or without of before the substantive which follows.
- (n.) An indefinite small number.
- (pl.) of Dozen
- ,Charles Henry, a former world champion at bridge an a bestselling author.
- (n. pl.) See Hose.
- (pl.) of Hose
- Of Hight
- Of Hote
- P. p. of Hote.
- Of Heave
- P. p. of Heave.
- (a.) Affected with hoove; as, hooven, or hoven, cattle.
- (a.) Affected with the disease called hoove; as, hoven cattle.
- (obs. strong p. p.) of Lose.
- Of Mow
- P. p. of Nim.
- (p. p.) of Nim
- (n.) A small British lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeoides, or C. ferus); -- called also gwyniad and lake herring.
- (a.) Consisting of roses; rosy.
- (n.) A stubble field left unplowed till late in the autumn, that it may be cropped by cattle.
- (n.) The second growth of grass in a season; aftermath.
- (n.) A toll. See Soc, n., 2.
- (n.) A district held by socage.
- (n.) A cradle, as for a broken limb. See Cradle, 6.
- (n.) Any marine bivalve mollusk belonging to Solen or allied genera of the family Solenidae; a razor shell.
- (n.) Something intended or supposed to represent or indicate another thing or an event; a sign; a symbol; as, the rainbow is a token of God's covenant established with Noah.
- (n.) A memorial of friendship; something by which the friendship of another person is to be kept in mind; a memento; a souvenir.
- (n.) Something given or shown as a symbol or guarantee of authority or right; a sign of authenticity, of power, good faith, etc.
- (n.) A piece of metal intended for currency, and issued by a private party, usually bearing the name of the issuer, and redeemable in lawful money. Also, a coin issued by government, esp. when its use as lawful money is limited and its intrinsic value is much below its nominal value.
- (n.) A livid spot upon the body, indicating, or supposed to indicate, the approach of death.
- (n.) Ten and a half quires, or, commonly, 250 sheets, of paper printed on both sides; also, in some cases, the same number of sheets printed on one side, or half the number printed on both sides.
- (n.) A piece of metal given beforehand to each person in the congregation who is permitted to partake of the Lord's Supper.
- (n.) A bit of leather having a peculiar mark designating a particular miner. Each hewer sends one of these with each corf or tub he has hewn.
- (n.) To betoken.
LOAD MORE RESULTS