Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?O?LL???
- (pl.) of Co-ally
- Having no points scores; "a scoreless inning"
- (n.) An unguent for the hair.
- (a.) Destitute of soil or mold.
- (a.) Being without a soul, or without greatness or nobleness of mind; mean; spiritless.
- (a.) Free from toil.
- A fabric made from the hair of sheep
- Covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments; "the woolly aphid has a lanate coat resembling cotton"
- Covered with dense often matted or curly hairs; "woolly lambs"
- Confused and vague; used especially of thinking; "muddleheaded ideas"; "your addled little brain"; "woolly thinking"; "woolly-headed ideas"
- Having a fluffy character or appearance