Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?O?O?E
- (a.) Bearing a tuft of soft hairs or down, as the seeds of milkweed.
- (n.) A carnivorous animal (Canis latrans), allied to the dog, found in the western part of North America; -- called also prairie wolf. Its voice is a snapping bark, followed by a prolonged, shrill howl.
- (n.) See Galore.
- A colorless to yellowish liquid ketone, C13H20O, having the odor of cedar or violets, occurring in either of two isomeric forms, and used chiefly in perfumes.
- (a.) Given to jokes and jesting; containing a joke, or abounding in jokes; merry; sportive; humorous.
- (n.) A monomial.
- (n.) Maroon; the color of an unripe black mulberry.
- (a.) Of a sour temper; sullen and austere; ill-humored; severe.
- (a.) Lascivious; brooding over evil thoughts.
- (a.) Knotty; having numerous or conspicuous nodes.
- (a.) Having nodes or prominences; having the alternate joints enlarged, as the antennae of certain insects.
- (n.) Any one of several metameric unsaturated hydrocarbons (C9H14) of the valylene series.
- (n.) A custom of tenants to grind corn at the lord's mill.
- (prep.) Alt. of Toforn
- (a.) Cylindrical with alternate swellings and contractions; having the surface covered with rounded prominences.