Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?O?U?????
- bohun upas
- See Upas.
- Anaerobic bacterium producing botulin the toxin that causes botulism
- A writer who collaborates with others in writing something
- cocus wood
- A West Indian wood, used for making flutes and other musical instruments.
- Mostly harmless temperate-to-tropical terrestrial or arboreal or aquatic snakes
- (a.) like or related to snakes of the genus Coluber.
- (a.) Like a snake; cunning; crafty.
- (n.) A dovecote; a pigeon house.
- (n.) A salt of columbic acid; a niobate. See Columbium.
- (n.) A form of seacoast cannon; a long, chambered gun designed for throwing shot or shells with heavy charges of powder, at high angles of elevation.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the United States, or to America.
- (n.) See Colombier.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a dove; dovelike; dove-colored.
- (n.) A plant of several species of the genus Aquilegia; as, A. vulgaris, or the common garden columbine; A. Canadensis, the wild red columbine of North America.
- (n.) The mistress or sweetheart of Harlequin in pantomimes.
- (n.) A mineral of a black color, submetallic luster, and high specific specific gravity. It is a niobate (or columbate) of iron and manganese, containing tantalate of iron; -- first found in New England.
- (n.) A rare element of the vanadium group, first found in a variety of the mineral columbite occurring in Connecticut, probably at Haddam. Atomic weight 94.2. Symbol Cb or Nb. Now more commonly called niobium.
- (n.) An axis to which a carpel of a compound pistil may be attached, as in the case of the geranium; or which is left when a pod opens.
- (n.) A columnlike axis in the capsules of mosses.
- (n.) A term applied to various columnlike parts; as, the columella, or epipterygoid bone, in the skull of many lizards; the columella of the ear, the bony or cartilaginous rod connecting the tympanic membrane with the internal ear.
- (n.) The upright pillar in the axis of most univalve shells.
- (n.) The central pillar or axis of the calicles of certain corals.
- A journalist who writes editorials
- (n.) A kind of riddle based upon some fanciful or fantastic resemblance between things quite unlike; a puzzling question, of which the answer is or involves a pun.
- (n.) A question to which only a conjectural answer can be made.
- (a.) Cognizable; liable to be tried or judged.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Copulate
- Engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Coquet
- Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
- A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- A dish in the form of a scallop shell
- Seafood served in a scallop shell
LOAD MORE RESULTS