Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?O?UM
- (n.) A market place or public place in Rome, where causes were judicially tried, and orations delivered to the people.
- (n.) A tribunal; a court; an assembly empowered to hear and decide causes.
- A message that seems to convey no meaning
- (n.) A large drinking vessel; also, its contents.
- Someone (physician or clergyman) who substitutes temporarily for another member of the same profession
- (n.) The back.
- (n.) A game at dice, properly called novem quinque (L., nine five), the two principal throws being nine and five.