Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?OLO????
- (n.) A South American wild cat (Felis colocolo), of the size of the ocelot.
- A perfumed liquid made of essential oils and alcohol
- A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River; flourished during the 15th century as a member of the Hanseatic League
- A republic in northwestern South America with a coastline on the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea; achieved independence from Spain in 1821 under the leadership of Simon Bolivar; Spanish is the official language
- (n.) See Calumbin.
- A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines who ranks above a lieutenant colonel and below a brigadier general
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a colony; as, colonial rights, traffic, wars.
- A water enema given to flush out the colon
- (pl.) of Colony
- Settle as colonists or establish a colony (in); "The British colonized the East Coast"
- Settle as a colony; of countries in the developing world; "Europeans colonized Africa in the 17th century"
- (n.) A member or inhabitant of a colony.
- (v. i.) To remove to, and settle in, a distant country; to make a colony.
- (v. t.) To plant or establish a colony or colonies in; to people with colonists; to migrate to and settle in.
- (n.) An inscription, monogram, or cipher, containing the place and date of publication, printer's name, etc., formerly placed on the last page of a book.
- A state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
- An important river in the southwestern United States; rises in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado and flows southwest through Utah into Arizona (where it flows through the Grand Canyon) and then southward through the southern tip of Nevada, then forming the border between California and Arizona and finally into Mexico where it empties into the Gulf of California; the main source of water in the southwestern United States
- A river in Texas; flows southeast into the Gulf of Mexico
- (a.) Colored.
- A United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive
- Having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
- Having striking color; "colorful autumn leaves"
- Striking in variety and interest; "a colorful period of history"; "a colorful character"; "colorful language"
- (n.) The act of applying color to; also, that which produces color.
- (n.) Change of appearance as by addition of color; appearance; show; disguise; misrepresentation.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Color
- (n.) One who colors; an artist who excels in the use of colors; one to whom coloring is of prime importance.
- Add color to;
- (n.) A vender of paints, etc.
- (pl.) of Colorman
LOAD MORE RESULTS