Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?ONT
- (n.) A complete assortment of printing type of one size, including a due proportion of all the letters in the alphabet, large and small, points, accents, and whatever else is necessary for printing with that variety of types; a fount.
- (n.) A fountain; a spring; a source.
- (n.) A basin or stone vessel in which water is contained for baptizing.
- (n. & v.) See under Hunt.
- (n.) Mountain.
- (n.) A runt.
- A colloquial contraction of woll not. Will not. See Will.
- (a.) Using or doing customarily; accustomed; habituated; used.
- (imp.) of Wont
- (n.) Custom; habit; use; usage.
- (p. p.) of Wont
- (v. i.) To be accustomed or habituated; to be used.
- (v. t.) To accustom; -- used reflexively.