Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?OO?OO
- (n.) The sailfish; -- called also woohoo.
- (n.) Alt. of Guru
- (n.) One who causes bad luck.
- (n.) A European bird of the genus Upupa (U. epops), having a beautiful crest, which it can erect or depress at pleasure. Called also hoop, whoop. The name is also applied to several other species of the same genus and allied genera.
- (n.) A large South African antelope (Strepsiceros kudu). The males have graceful spiral horns, sometimes four feet long. The general color is reddish or grayish brown, with eight or nine white bands on each side, and a pale dorsal stripe. The old males become dark bluish gray, due to the skin showing through the hair. The females are hornless. Called also nellut.
- (n.) A red African antelope (Kobus Vardoni) allied to the water buck.
- (n.) A kind of dolphin (Platanista Gangeticus) native of the river Ganges; the Gangetic dolphin. It has a long, slender, somewhat spatulate beak.
- (n.) The ringdove.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to voodooism, or a voodoo; as, voodoo incantations.
- (n.) See Voodooism.
- (n.) One who practices voodooism; a negro sorcerer.
- (n.) The sailfish.
- (n.) The wood pigeon.