Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?OST?E?
- (n.) A bottle of leather, earthenware, or wood, having ears by which it was suspended at the side.
- (n.) An innkeeper. [Obs.] See Hosteler.
- (n.) The person who has the care of horses at an inn or stable; hence, any one who takes care of horses; a groom; -- so called because the innkeeper formerly attended to this duty in person.
- (n.) The person who takes charge of a locomotive when it is left by the engineer after a trip.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Jostle
- The act of jostling (forcing your way by pushing)
- Come into rough contact with while moving; "The passengers jostled each other in the overcrowded train"
- Make one's way by jostling, pushing, or shoving; "We had to jostle our way to the front of the platform"
- (pl.) of Postman