Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?P?E?T
- (n.) See Splent.
- (n.) See Splent coal, below.
- P. p. of Sprenge. Sprinkled.
- Pleasantly (even unrealistically) optimistic
- An unaccented beat (especially the last beat of a measure)
- A contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous; "the town was finally on the upbeat after our recent troubles"
- (a.) A Pent up; confined.