Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?PO?
- (n.) Alt. of Apodal
- (n.) Alt. of Apode
- (n.) An epic.
- (trademark) a pocket-sized device used to play music files
- (n.) A mark on a substance or body made by foreign matter; a blot; a place discolored.
- (n.) A stain on character or reputation; something that soils purity; disgrace; reproach; fault; blemish.
- (n.) A small part of a different color from the main part, or from the ground upon which it is; as, the spots of a leopard; the spots on a playing card.
- (n.) A small extent of space; a place; any particular place.
- (n.) A variety of the common domestic pigeon, so called from a spot on its head just above its beak.
- (n.) A sciaenoid food fish (Liostomus xanthurus) of the Atlantic coast of the United States. It has a black spot behind the shoulders and fifteen oblique dark bars on the sides. Called also goody, Lafayette, masooka, and old wife.
- (n.) The southern redfish, or red horse, which has a spot on each side at the base of the tail. See Redfish.
- (n.) Commodities, as merchandise and cotton, sold for immediate delivery.
- (v. i.) To become stained with spots.
- (v. t.) To make visible marks upon with some foreign matter; to discolor in or with spots; to stain; to cover with spots or figures; as, to spot a garnment; to spot paper.
- (v. t.) To mark or note so as to insure recognition; to recognize; to detect; as, to spot a criminal.
- (v. t.) To stain; to blemish; to taint; to disgrace; to tarnish, as reputation; to asperse.
- (prep.) On; -- used in all the senses of that word, with which it is interchangeable.