Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: ?R???
- (n.) The country of Arabia.
- (v. t.) To tear up by the roots; to draw away.
- Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses
- (n.) The palm (or great black) cockatoo, of Australia (Microglossus aterrimus).
- Celtic deity who was the lord of Annwfn (the other world or the land of fairies)
- (n.) A kind of latticework formed of, or covered with, vines, branches of trees, or other plants, for shade; a bower.
- (n.) A tree, as distinguished from a shrub.
- (n.) An axle or spindle of a wheel or opinion.
- (n.) A mandrel in lathe turning.
- Forming or resembling an arch; "an arched ceiling"
- A suffix properly meaning a rule, ruling, as in monarchy, the rule of one only. Cf. -arch.
- (a.) Arched; as, archy brows.
- A unit of dry measure used in Egypt
- (n.) Heat, in a literal sense; as, the ardor of the sun's rays.
- (n.) Warmth or heat of passion or affection; eagerness; zeal; as, he pursues study with ardor; the fought with ardor; martial ardor.
- (n.) Bright and effulgent spirits; seraphim.
- (v. t.) Alt. of Areed
- (a.) Of or pertaining to an area; as, areal interstices (the areas or spaces inclosed by the reticulate vessels of leaves).
- (adv.) Backward; in or to the rear; behindhand.
- (v. t. & i.) To raise; to set up; to stir up.
- (pl.) of Area
- (n.) A genus of palms, one species of which produces the areca nut, or betel nut, which is chewed in India with the leaf of the Piper Betle and lime.
- (v. t.) To tell, declare, explain, or interpret; to divine; to guess; as, to aread a riddle or a dream.
- (v. t.) To read.
- (v. t.) To counsel, advise, warn, or direct.
- (v. t.) To decree; to adjudge.
- (adv. & a.) In a reeking condition.
- (v. t.) To dry, or make dry.
- (n.) The area in the central part of an amphitheater, in which the gladiators fought and other shows were exhibited; -- so called because it was covered with sand.
- (n.) Any place of public contest or exertion; any sphere of action; as, the arenaof debate; the arena of life.
- (n.) "Sand" or "gravel" in the kidneys.
- (n.) Alt. of Arenga
- (v. t. & i.) See Arear.
LOAD MORE RESULTS