Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?R???IE
- (formerly) a golfing wood with a face more elevated than a driver but less than a spoon
- French nuclear physicist who generalized the wave-particle duality by proposing that particles of matter exhibit wavelike properties (1892-1987)
- (n.) An imaginary good-natured spirit, who was supposed often to perform important services around the house by night, such as thrashing, churning, sweeping.
- English lexicographer who was a joint editor of the Oxford English Dictionary (1872-1966)
- (n.) A kind of fresh-water bass of the genus Pomoxys, found in the rivers of the Southern United States and Mississippi valley. There are several species.
- (n.) A low stool.
- Something that is free (usually provided as part of a promotional scheme); "the road map was a freebie"
- The mother of your father or mother
- An enthusiastic young fan (especially a young woman who follows rock groups around)
- (n.) An extensive tract of level or rolling land, destitute of trees, covered with coarse grass, and usually characterized by a deep, fertile soil. They abound throughout the Mississippi valley, between the Alleghanies and the Rocky mountains.
- (n.) A meadow or tract of grass; especially, a so called natural meadow.
- An infant that is born prior to 37 weeks of gestation
- Informal gift or present
- Fan of the TV series Star Trek.
- (n.) The Richardson's skua (Stercorarius parasiticus).