Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?R?E?L?
- (adv.) Concisely; in few words.
- (n.) A creeping creature; a reptile.
- (n.) One who is lame; a cripple.
- (adv.) In a cruel manner.
- (adv.) Extremely; very.
- (a.) Of a green color.
- (adv.) With a green color; newly; freshly, immaturely.
- (a.) Like gruel; of the consistence of gruel.
- A primitive method of determining a person's guilt or innocence by subjecting the accused person to dangerous or painful tests believed to be under divine control; escape was usually taken as a sign of innocence
- A severe or trying experience
- (a.) Conformed to order; in order; regular; as, an orderly course or plan.
- (a.) Observant of order, authority, or rule; hence, obedient; quiet; peaceable; not unruly; as, orderly children; an orderly community.
- (a.) Performed in good or established order; well-regulated.
- (a.) Being on duty; keeping order; conveying orders.
- (adv.) According to due order; regularly; methodically; duly.
- (n.) A noncommissioned officer or soldier who attends a superior officer to carry his orders, or to render other service.
- (n.) A street sweeper.
- (n.) A vessel for water for washing the hands; also, one to hold wine or water.
- (pl.) of Urceolus