Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?R?S?A?
- (n.) A man skilled in an art or in arts.
- A city in southwestern Poland on the Oder
- (a.) Pertaining to the crissum; as, crissal feathers.
- (a.) Having highly colored under tail coverts; as, the crissal thrasher.
- (a.) Relating to a crust.
- (a.) Consisting of, or like, crystal; clear; transparent; lucid; pellucid; crystalline.
- (n.) The regular form which a substance tends to assume in solidifying, through the inherent power of cohesive attraction. It is bounded by plane surfaces, symmetrically arranged, and each species of crystal has fixed axial ratios. See Crystallization.
- (n.) The material of quartz, in crystallization transparent or nearly so, and either colorless or slightly tinged with gray, or the like; -- called also rock crystal. Ornamental vessels are made of it. Cf. Smoky quartz, Pebble; also Brazilian pebble, under Brazilian.
- (n.) A species of glass, more perfect in its composition and manufacture than common glass, and often cut into ornamental forms. See Flint glass.
- (n.) The glass over the dial of a watch case.
- (n.) Anything resembling crystal, as clear water, etc.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Friesland, a province of the Netherlands; Friesic.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Friesland; also, the language spoken in Friesland. See Friesic, n.
- (n.) A leap or caper.
- English financier (1519-1579)
- (Middle Ages) the nephew of the king of Cornwall who (according to legend) fell in love with his uncle's bride (Iseult) after they mistakenly drank a love potion that left them eternally in love with each other