Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?R?S?O
- (a.) A cool, refreshing state of the air; duskiness; coolness; shade.
- (a.) The art of painting on freshly spread plaster, before it dries.
- (a.) In modern parlance, incorrectly applied to painting on plaster in any manner.
- (a.) A painting on plaster in either of senses a and b.
- (v. t.) To paint in fresco, as walls.
- A city in south central California in the San Joaquin Valley; center of an important agricultural area and gateway to the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- (a.) Quickly; immediately; in haste; suddenly.
- (a.) Quickly; rapidly; -- a direction for a quick, lively movement or performance; quicker than allegro, or any rate of time except prestissimo.