Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: ?S?R
- An ancient Assyrian city on the Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria; just to the south of the modern city of Mosul in Iraq
- The Isar is a river in Tyrol, Austria and Bavaria, Germany.
- (n.) See Czar.
- (n. pl.) See 3d Os.
- (pl.) of Os
- (n.) The title of the emperor of Russia. See Czar.
- (n.) One who uses.
- (n.) Enjoyment of property; use.
- A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia; established in 1922; included Russia and 14 other soviet socialist republics (Ukraine and Byelorussia and others); officially dissolved 31 December 1991
- The Yser is a river that rises in French Flanders