Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ?TA????
- (prep.) After.
- (n.) See Yataghan.
- (n.) Perfect peace of mind, or calmness.
- Turkish statesman who abolished the caliphate and founded Turkey as a modern secular state (1881-1938)
- (adv.) Fully rigged, as a vessel; with all sails set; set on end or set right.
- (n.) The recurrence, or a tendency to a recurrence, of the original type of a species in the progeny of its varieties; resemblance to remote rather than to near ancestors; reversion to the original form.
- (n.) The recurrence of any peculiarity or disease of an ancestor in a subsequent generation, after an intermission for a generation or two.
- An organism that has the characteristics of a more primitive type of that organism
- (n.) The pronunciation of the Greek / (eta) like the Italian e long, that is like a in the English word ate. See Itacism.
- (n.) One who favors etacism.
- (n.) A piece of furniture having a number of uninclosed shelves or stages, one above another, for receiving articles of elegance or use.
- A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh; used for curtains or clothing etc.
- (n.) Pronunciation of / (eta) as the modern Greeks pronounce it, that is, like e in the English word be. This was the pronunciation advocated by Reu/hlin and his followers, in opposition to the etacism of Erasmus. See Etacism.
- (n.) One who is in favor of itacism.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Italy, or to its people or language.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Italy.
- (n.) The language used in Italy, or by the Italians.
- (pl.) of Italic
- ita palm
- A magnificent species of palm (Mauritia flexuosa), growing near the Orinoco. The natives eat its fruit and buds, drink its sap, and make thread and cord from its fiber.
- (n.) Pain in the ear; earache.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to otalgia.
- (n.) A remedy for otalgia.
- (pl.) of Otary
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stab
- (n.) One who, or that which, stabs; a privy murderer.
- (n.) A small marline spike; a pricker.
- Not able or intended to be moved; "the immovable hills"
- A sculpture having fixed units (usually constructed of sheet metal) and attached to a fixed support
- (chemistry, physics, biology) resistant to change
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stable
LOAD MORE RESULTS