Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?U?D???
- A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- (n.) The act or process of producing buds.
- (n.) A process of asexual reproduction, in which a new organism or cell is formed by a protrusion of a portion of the animal or vegetable organism, the bud thus formed sometimes remaining attached to the parent stalk or cell, at other times becoming free; gemmation. See Hydroidea.
- (n.) The act or process of ingrafting one kind of plant upon another stock by inserting a bud under the bark.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bud
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bundle
- A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- A collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- A large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
- Sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
- Compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- Gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
- Make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
- The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"
- Weight down with a load
- Weight to be borne or conveyed
- An onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
- The central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- (n.) A genus of coarse biennial herbs (Lappa), bearing small burs which adhere tenaciously to clothes, or to the fur or wool of animals.
- The galley or pantry of a small ship
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cuddle
- Hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth; "I cuddled the baby"
- A close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- Move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Curd
- (imp. & p. p.) of Curdle
- Turn from a liquid to a solid mass; "his blood curdled"
- Go bad or sour; "The milk curdled"
- Turn into curds; "curdled milk"
- (n.) A place where rags are bought and kept for sale.
- A soft-nosed small-arms bullet that expands when it hits a target and causes a gaping wound
- First parts of small intestines
- (imp. & p. p.,) of Fuddle
- (n.) A drunkard.
- A confused multitude of things
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
- Consume alcohol; "We were up drinking all night"
- Make stupid with alcohol
- (a.) Capable of being propped up.
- (a.) Providing a fund for the payment of the interest or principal of a debt.
- (a.) Investing in the public funds.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fund
- (n.) The reward given to a guide for services.
- (n.) Guidance; lead; direction.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Guide
LOAD MORE RESULTS