Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?U?I??
- Of or relating to the process of hearing; "auditory processing"; "an audile person"
- One whose mental imagery is auditory rather than visual or motor
- The sound elements of television
- A recording of acoustic signals
- An audible acoustic wave frequency
- The audible part of a transmitted signal; "they always raise the audio for commercials"
- A methodical examination or review of a condition or situation; "he made an audit of all the plants on his property"; "an energy efficiency audit"; "an email log audit"
- An inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- Attend academic courses without getting credit
- Examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification; "audit accounts and tax returns"
- (n.) A variety of pyroxene, usually of a black or dark green color, occurring in igneous rocks, such as basalt; -- also used instead of the general term pyroxene.
- Turn golden
- Transform into gold
- (n.) The Charioteer, or Wagoner, a constellation in the northern hemisphere, situated between Perseus and Gemini. It contains the bright star Capella.
- (n.) One skilled in treating and curing disorders of the ear.
- (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self; marked by communication disorders and short attention span and inability to treat others as people
- (n.) A disease in which there is a perpetual and insatiable appetite for food; a diseased and voracious appetite.
- (n.) Same as Bunyon.
- (n.) An enlargement and inflammation of a small membranous sac (one of the bursae muscosae), usually occurring on the first joint of the great toe.
- (n.) A grave; a tomb; a place of sepulture.
- (n.) The act of burying; depositing a dead body in the earth, in a tomb or vault, or in the water, usually with attendant ceremonies; sepulture; interment.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bury
- (n.) One who, or that which, buries.
- Dismiss from the mind; stop remembering; "I tried to bury these unpleasant memories"
- Place in the earth and cover with soil; "They buried the stolen goods"
- Embed deeply; "She sank her fingers into the soft sand"; "He buried his head in her lap"
- Enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing; "The huge waves swallowed the small boat and it sank shortly thereafter"
- Cover from sight; "Afghani women buried under their burkas"
- Place in a grave or tomb; "Stalin was buried behind the Kremlin wall on Red Square"; "The pharaohs were entombed in the pyramids"; "My grandfather was laid to rest last Sunday"
- A chisel of tempered steel with a sharp point; used for engraving
- (n.) The red-breasted house sparrow of California (Carpodacus frontalis); -- called also crimson-fronted bullfinch.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Busy
- Crowded with or characterized by much activity; "a very busy week"; "a busy life"; "a busy street"; "a busy seaport"
- Actively or fully engaged or occupied; "busy with her work"; "a busy man"; "too busy to eat lunch"
- Intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman"; "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself"; "busy about other people's business"
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line); "her line is busy"; "receptionists' telephones are always engaged"; "the lavatory is in use"; "kept getting a busy signal"
- Overcrowded or cluttered with detail; "a busy painting"; "a fussy design"
- Keep busy with; "She busies herself with her butterfly collection"
- (adv.) In a busy manner.
- Remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- Ride in a bus
- Send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
- (n.) An alkaloid obtained from the Buxus sempervirens, or common box tree. It is identical with bebeerine; -- called also buxina.
LOAD MORE RESULTS