- (a.) Quadrate; square.
- (n.) Same as 1st Quarrel.
- (n.) A part of the entrails of the beast taken, given to the hounds.
- (n.) A heap of game killed.
- (n.) The object of the chase; the animal hunted for; game; especially, the game hunted with hawks.
- (n.) A place, cavern, or pit where stone is taken from the rock or ledge, or dug from the earth, for building or other purposes; a stone pit. See 5th Mine (a).
- (v. i.) To secure prey; to prey, as a vulture or harpy.
- (v. t.) To dig or take from a quarry; as, to quarry marble.