Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?UD???
- Of or relating to the process of hearing; "auditory processing"; "an audile person"
- One whose mental imagery is auditory rather than visual or motor
- The sound elements of television
- A recording of acoustic signals
- An audible acoustic wave frequency
- The audible part of a transmitted signal; "they always raise the audio for commercials"
- A methodical examination or review of a condition or situation; "he made an audit of all the plants on his property"; "an energy efficiency audit"; "an email log audit"
- An inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- Attend academic courses without getting credit
- Examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification; "audit accounts and tax returns"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bud
- (n.) The title of an incarnation of self-abnegation, virtue, and wisdom, or a deified religious teacher of the Buddhists, esp. Gautama Siddartha or Sakya Sinha (or Muni), the founder of Buddhism.
- (n.) An apparatus, especially an inclined trough or vat, in which stamped ore is concentrated by subjecting it to the action of running water so as to wash out the lighter and less valuable portions.
- (v. i.) To wash ore in a buddle.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Budge
- (n.) One who budges.
- Move very slightly; "He shifted in his seat"
- (n.) A bag or sack with its contents; hence, a stock or store; an accumulation; as, a budget of inventions.
- (n.) The annual financial statement which the British chancellor of the exchequer makes in the House of Commons. It comprehends a general view of the finances of the country, with the proposed plan of taxation for the ensuing year. The term is sometimes applied to a similar statement in other countries.
- Small Australian parakeet usually light green with black and yellow markings in the wild but bred in many colors
- (n.) A little bud springing from a parent bud.
- (n.) A clown; a low rustic; a dolt.
- (n.) The coalfish. See 3d Cuddy.
- (n.) A close embrace.
- (v. i.) To lie close or snug; to crouch; to nestle.
- (v. t.) To embrace closely; to fondle.
- Inviting cuddling or hugging; "a cuddlesome baby"; "a cuddly teddybear"
- (n.) A staff used in cudgel play, shorter than the quarterstaff, and wielded with one hand; hence, any heavy stick used as a weapon.
- (v. t.) To beat with a cudgel.
- (n.) A peddler or hawker, especially of cheap and flashy goods pretended to be smuggled; a duffer.
- (v. i.) To shiver or tremble; to dodder.
- (v. t.) To confuse or confound with noise.
- (n.) A short tobacco pipe.
- (a.) Like, or characterized of, a dude.
LOAD MORE RESULTS