Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: ?V??Y
- (a. & a. pron.) All the parts which compose a whole collection or aggregate number, considered in their individuality, all taken separately one by one, out of an indefinite bumber.
- (a. & a. pron.) Every one. Cf.
- (n.) The hard, white, opaque, fine-grained substance constituting the tusks of the elephant. It is a variety of dentine, characterized by the minuteness and close arrangement of the tubes, as also by their double flexure. It is used in manufacturing articles of ornament or utility.
- (n.) The tusks themselves of the elephant, etc.
- (n.) Any carving executed in ivory.
- (n.) Teeth; as, to show one's ivories.
- (n.) That part of the pistil which contains the seed, and in most flowering plants develops into the fruit. See Illust. of Flower.
- (n.) The essential female reproductive organ in which the ova are produced. See Illust. of Discophora.