Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: ?Y??H?
- The southernmost of the four main islands of Japan; contains coal fields
- (a.) Containing, or like, lymph.
- (n.) Same as Nymph, 3.
- (n.) Two folds of mucous membrane, within the labia, at the opening of the vulva.
- A woman with abnormal sexual desires
- A larva of an insect with incomplete metamorphosis (as the dragonfly or mayfly)
- (classical mythology) a minor nature goddess usually depicted as a beautiful maiden; "the ancient Greeks believed that nymphs inhabited forests and bodies of water"
- A voluptuously beautiful young woman
- A type of artificial fly for fishing, made to resemble the immature form of an aquatic insect.
- An elemental being believed to inhabit the air
- A slender graceful young woman