Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ?YRA??
- (a.) Gyrating.
- (a.) Winding or coiled round; curved into a circle; taking a circular course.
- (n.) To revolve round a central point; to move spirally about an axis, as a tornado; to revolve.
- (n.) Same as Lyrid.
- (a.) Alt. of Lyrated
- (n.) An absolute ruler; a sovereign unrestrained by law or constitution; a usurper of sovereignty.
- (n.) Specifically, a monarch, or other ruler or master, who uses power to oppress his subjects; a person who exercises unlawful authority, or lawful authority in an unlawful manner; one who by taxation, injustice, or cruel punishment, or the demand of unreasonable services, imposes burdens and hardships on those under his control, which law and humanity do not authorize, or which the purposes of government do not require; a cruel master; an oppressor.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of American clamatorial birds belonging to the family Tyrannidae; -- called also tyrant bird.
- (v. i.) To act like a tyrant; to play the tyrant; to tyrannical.