Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: A?????A
- A loss of will power
- (n.) A prickle.
- (n.) A spine or prickly fin.
- (n.) The vertebral column; the spinous process of a vertebra.
- (n. pl.) The group of Arachnida which includes the mites and ticks. Many species are parasitic, and cause diseases like the itch and mange.
- (n.) Deficiency or want of bile.
- (n.) One of the needlelike or bristlelike spines or prickles of some animals and plants; also, a needlelike crystal.
- (n. pl.) Threadlike defensive organs, composed largely of nettling cells (cnidae), thrown out of the mouth or special pores of certain Actiniae when irritated.
- (n.) Partial or total absence of the skull.
- (n.) The lowest group of Vertebrata, including the amphioxus, in which no skull exists.
- (n.) Alt. of Acrasy
- (n.) Alt. of Acrisy
- (n.) An animal of the class Anthozoa, and family Actinidae. From a resemblance to flowers in form and color, they are often called animal flowers and sea anemones. [See Polyp.].
- (n.) A genus in the family Actinidae.
- (pl.) of Addendum
- A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin
- (pl.) of Aecidium
- Inability to recognize objects by use of the senses
- (n.) The crab-eating raccoon (Procyon cancrivorus), found in the tropical parts of America.
- Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels
- Roman general who commanded the fleet that defeated the forces of Antony and Cleopatra at Actium (63-12 BC)
- A river in Alabama formed by the confluence of the Coosa and Tallapoosa Rivers near Montgomery; flows southwestward to become a tributary of the Mobile River
- A member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in what is now the state of Alabama; "the Alabamas were members of the Creek Confederacy"
- The Muskhogean language of the Alabama
- A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- (noun) in Spain and Spanish-speaking regions: a public walkway or promenade shaded with trees.
- A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula
- One of the three prairie provinces in western Canada; rich in oil and natural gas and minerals
- (n.) An oriental shrub (Lawsonia inermis) from which henna is obtained.
LOAD MORE RESULTS