Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: A?????O
- (a.) Sung or played in a restless, hurried, and spasmodic manner.
- Capital of the French island of Corsica.
- Italian sauce for fettuccine pasta made with cream,garlic, butter and parmigiano-reggiano.
- (a.) Brisk, lively.
- (n.) An allegro movement; a quick, sprightly strain or piece.
- al segno
- A direction for the performer to return and recommence from the sign /.
- Infant cupid
- (adv.) In a soft, tender, amatory style.
- (n.) A lover; a man enamored.
- In a lively fashion (musical)
- (n.) Alt. of Arnotto
- An Italian name.
- (n.) A kind of pack saddle used in the American military service and among the Spanish Americans. It is made of leather stuffed with hay, moss, or the like.
- The Algonquian language spoken by the Arapaho
- A member of a tribe of Plains Indians formerly inhabiting eastern Colorado and Wyoming (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming)
- (n.) See Annotto.
LOAD MORE RESULTS