Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: A???A?
- Philippine banana tree having leafstalks that yield Manila hemp used for rope and paper etc
- A kind of hemp obtained from the abaca plant in the Philippines
- A port city in southwestern Iran
- An Old Testament book telling Obadiah's prophecies; the shortest book in the Christian Bible
- A Hebrew minor prophet
- (a.) Situated opposite to, or away from, the mouth.
- (adv.) At large; widely; broadly; over a wide space; as, a tree spreads its branches abroad.
- (adv.) Without a certain confine; outside the house; away from one's abode; as, to walk abroad.
- (adv.) Beyond the bounds of a country; in foreign countries; as, we have broils at home and enemies abroad.
- (adv.) Before the public at large; throughout society or the world; here and there; widely.
- (n.) A limpid, colorless, inflammable liquid from the slow oxidation of alcohol under the influence of platinum black.
- (a & n.) See Achaean, Achaian.
- (a.) Involving or comprising action; active.
- (a.) Existing in act or reality; really acted or acting; in fact; real; -- opposed to potential, possible, virtual, speculative, conceivable, theoretical, or nominal; as, the actual cost of goods; the actual case under discussion.
- (a.) In action at the time being; now exiting; present; as the actual situation of the country.
- (n.) Something actually received; real, as distinct from estimated, receipts.
- A Hebrew name for God, usually translated in the Old Testament by the word
- (v. t. & i.) To dread.
- (a.) Pertaining to the Adriatic Sea; as, Adrian billows.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the sea, or arm of the Mediterranean sea, east of Greece. See Archipelago.
- A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War; hero of the Aeneid
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the air, or atmosphere; inhabiting or frequenting the air; produced by or found in the air; performed in the air; as, aerial regions or currents.
- (a.) Consisting of air; resembling, or partaking of the nature of air. Hence: Unsubstantial; unreal.
- (a.) Rising aloft in air; high; lofty; as, aerial spires.
- (a.) Growing, forming, or existing in the air, as opposed to growing or existing in earth or water, or underground; as, aerial rootlets, aerial plants.
- (a.) Light as air; ethereal.
- (v. t.) To frighten.
- (v. t. & i.) To strike, or strike down.
- (v. t.) To startle from quiet; to alarm.
- (v. t.) To frighten; to scare; to frighten away.
- (v. t.) The act of suddenly disturbing any one; an assault or attack.
- (v. t.) Alarm; terror; fright.
- (v. t.) A tumultuous assault or quarrel; a brawl; a fray.
- (v. t.) The fighting of two or more persons, in a public place, to the terror of others.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Afghanistan.
- (n.) A native of Afghanistan.
- (n.) A kind of worsted blanket or wrap.
- (adv. & a.) Borne on the water; floating; on board ship.
- (adv. & a.) Moving; passing from place to place; in general circulation; as, a rumor is afloat.
- (adv. & a.) Unfixed; moving without guide or control; adrift; as, our affairs are all afloat.
- Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World
- (pl.) of Agape
- (adv. & a.) Gleaming; as, faces agleam.
- A place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece
- The marketplace in ancient Greece
- 100 agorot equal 1 shekel in Israel
LOAD MORE RESULTS