Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: A???C?E
- (n.) A distinct portion of an instrument, discourse, literary work, or any other writing, consisting of two or more particulars, or treating of various topics; as, an article in the Constitution. Hence: A clause in a contract, system of regulations, treaty, or the like; a term, condition, or stipulation in a contract; a concise statement; as, articles of agreement.
- (n.) A literary composition, forming an independent portion of a magazine, newspaper, or cyclopedia.
- (n.) Subject; matter; concern; distinct.
- (n.) A distinct part.
- (n.) A particular one of various things; as, an article of merchandise; salt is a necessary article.
- (n.) Precise point of time; moment.
- (n.) One of the three words, a, an, the, used before nouns to limit or define their application. A (or an) is called the indefinite article, the the definite article.
- (n.) One of the segments of an articulated appendage.
- (n.) To formulate in articles; to set forth in distinct particulars.
- (n.) To accuse or charge by an exhibition of articles.
- (n.) To bind by articles of covenant or stipulation; as, to article an apprentice to a mechanic.
- (v. i.) To agree by articles; to stipulate; to bargain; to covenant.
- (v. t.) One attached to another person or thing, as a part of a suite or staff. Specifically: One attached to an embassy.
- (n.) The external ear, or that part of the ear which is prominent from the head.
- (n.) The chamber, or one of the two chambers, of the heart, by which the blood is received and transmitted to the ventricle or ventricles; -- so called from its resemblance to the auricle or external ear of some quadrupeds. See Heart.
- (n.) An angular or ear-shaped lobe.
- (n.) An instrument applied to the ears to give aid in hearing; a kind of ear trumpet.
- A device that displays words for people to read