Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: A???ISES
- Remove or separate by abscission
- Shed flowers and leaves and fruit following formation of a scar tissue
- Suffer agony or anguish
- Cause to agonize
- Struggle mentally
- In Greek and Roman legend the father of Aeneas, rescued by his son from the ruins of Troy
- Coat a metal with an oxide coat
- Increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark"
- Gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!"
- Make aware of; "Have the students been apprised of the tuition hike?"
- Inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due"
- Spray very finely; "atomize perfume"
- Break up into small particles; "the fine powder had been atomized by air"
- Strike at with firepower or bombs; "zap the enemy"