Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: A???M???
- (n.) An evergreen shrub (Hibiscus -- formerly Abelmoschus -- moschatus), of the East and West Indies and Northern Africa, whose musky seeds are used in perfumery and to flavor coffee; -- sometimes called musk mallow.
- (n.) The act of abetting; as, an abetment of treason, crime, etc.
- (n.) One of a set of vagabonds who formerly roamed through England, feigning lunacy for the sake of obtaining alms.
- (n.) State of abutting.
- (n.) That on or against which a body abuts or presses
- (n.) The solid part of a pier or wall, etc., which receives the thrust or lateral pressure of an arch, vault, or strut.
- (n.) A fixed point or surface from which resistance or reaction is obtained, as the cylinder head of a steam engine, the fulcrum of a lever, etc.
- (n.) In breech-loading firearms, the block behind the barrel which receives the pressure due to recoil.
- (v. t.) To encumber.
- (a.) Without chyme.
- (n.) A denial of the existence of the universe as distinct from God.
- (n.) One who denies the existence of the universe, or of a universe as distinct from God.
- (n.) A quality of bodies which corrodes or destroys others; also, a harsh or biting sharpness; as, the acrimony of the juices of certain plants.
- (n.) Sharpness or severity, as of language or temper; irritating bitterness of disposition or manners.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the acromion.
- (n.) The outer extremity of the shoulder blade.
- (a.) Clinging, as by hooks.
- (n.) Help; support; also, a helper.
- (v. t. & i.) To afflict with, or perish from, hunger.
- (adv. & a.) In a glimmering state.
- (n.) A genus of plants of the Rose family.
- (n.) The name is also given to various other plants; as, hemp agrimony (Eupatorium cannabinum); water agrimony (Bidens).
- (a.) Exciting, or calculated to excite, alarm; causing apprehension of danger; as, an alarming crisis or report. -- A*larm"ing*ly, adv.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Alarm
- Needless warnings
- (n.) One prone to sound or excite alarms, especially, needless alarms.
- (n.) A compound or class of compounds formed from albumin by dilute acids or by an acid solution of pepsin. Used also in combination, as antialbumose, hemialbumose.
- (n.) The palace of the Moorish kings at Granada.
- (a.) See Alamort.
- A native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- The Mon-Khmer language spoken in Vietnam
LOAD MORE RESULTS