Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: A???S
- A French abbot
- Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing
- (n.) A genus of coniferous trees, properly called Fir, as the balsam fir and the silver fir. The spruces are sometimes also referred to this genus.
- (n.) See Apsis.
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
- (n.) A bottomless or unfathomed depth, gulf, or chasm; hence, any deep, immeasurable, and, specifically, hell, or the bottomless pit.
- (n.) Infinite time; a vast intellectual or moral depth.
- (n.) The center of an escutcheon.
- A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
- Have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- Feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
- Be the source of pain
- Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- Any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- The highest point (of something); "at the peak of the pyramid"
- Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- A mountain peak in southwestern Washington in the Cascade Range (12,307 feet high)
- 2nd President of the United States (1735-1826)
- 6th President of the United States; son of John Adams (1767-1848)
- American Revolutionary leader and patriot; an organizer of the Boston Tea Party and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1722-1803)
- (adv.) By day, or every day; in the daytime.
- (n.) Animal fat; lard.
- A farewell remark; "they said their good-byes"
- A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine
- An edge tool used to cut and shape wood
- (n.) A shield or protective armor; -- applied in mythology to the shield of Jupiter which he gave to Minerva. Also fig.: A shield; a protection.
- (Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe
- An immeasurably long period of time; "oh, that happened eons ago"
- The longest division of geological time
- (pl.) of Agio
- (n.) Agnus Dei.
LOAD MORE RESULTS