Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: A??A?
- (n.) A religious devotee or dervish in Persia.
- (adv.) On the beam, that is, on a line which forms a right angle with the ship's keel; opposite to the center of the ship's side.
- (v. t.) To bear; to behave.
- (v. t.) To put up with; to endure.
- (n.) The berries of a species of cypress in the East Indies.
- (v.) See Abraid.
- (n.) One of the largest African antelopes (Hippotragus, / Oryx, nasomaculatus).
- Someone whose business is advertising
- (p. a.) Put in dread; afraid.
- (adv.) Level with the ground; flat.
- (adv. & a.) In a foaming state; as, the sea is all afoam.
- (adv.) In or to the front; in advance; onward.
- (adv.) Headlong; without restraint.
- (adv.) In a heap; huddled together.
- Mogul emperor of India 1556-1605
- City founded by Sargon the Great of Mesopotamia.
- (n.) A white crystalline resinous substance extracted from gutta-percha by the action of alcohol or ether.
- (adv.) Continually.
- (adv. & a.) In a leaking condition.
LOAD MORE RESULTS