Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: A??ENT??E
- (a.) Accidental.
- (a.) Adventitious.
- (n.) A thing or person coming from without; an immigrant.
- (n.) That which happens without design; chance; hazard; hap; hence, chance of danger or loss.
- (n.) Risk; danger; peril.
- (n.) The encountering of risks; hazardous and striking enterprise; a bold undertaking, in which hazards are to be encountered, and the issue is staked upon unforeseen events; a daring feat.
- (n.) A remarkable occurrence; a striking event; a stirring incident; as, the adventures of one's life.
- (n.) A mercantile or speculative enterprise of hazard; a venture; a shipment by a merchant on his own account.
- (n.) To risk, or hazard; jeopard; to venture.
- (n.) To venture upon; to run the risk of; to dare.
- (v. i.) To try the chance; to take the risk.
- (v. t.) To frustrate; to bring to naught; to annihilate.
- (a.) Silvery white.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or resembling, silver; made of, or sounding like, silver; silvery.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Argentine Republic in South America.
- (n.) A siliceous variety of calcite, or carbonate of lime, having a silvery-white, pearly luster, and a waving or curved lamellar structure.
- (n.) White metal coated with silver.
- (n.) A fish of Europe (Maurolicus Pennantii) with silvery scales. The name is also applied to various fishes of the genus Argentina.
- (n.) A citizen of the Argentine Republic.
- (n.) Sulphide of silver; -- also called vitreous silver, or silver glance. It has a metallic luster, a lead-gray color, and is sectile like lead.
- (a.) Giving assent; of the nature of assent; complying.
- (n.) Alt. of Attentat
- (a.) Heedful; intent; observant; regarding with care or attention.
- (a.) Heedful of the comfort of others; courteous.