Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: A??MA??
- (n.) A stone imagined by some to be of impenetrable hardness; a name given to the diamond and other substances of extreme hardness; but in modern mineralogy it has no technical signification. It is now a rhetorical or poetical name for the embodiment of impenetrable hardness.
- (n.) Lodestone; magnet.
- Letters and packages that are transported by aircraft
- Send or transport by airmail; "Letters to Europe from the U.S. are best airmailed"
- A system of conveying mail by aircraft
- A living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- (a.) Endowed with life; alive; living; animated; lively.
- (v. t.) To give natural life to; to make alive; to quicken; as, the soul animates the body.
- (v. t.) To give powers to, or to heighten the powers or effect of; as, to animate a lyre.
- (v. t.) To give spirit or vigor to; to stimulate or incite; to inspirit; to rouse; to enliven.
- In a lively fashion (musical)
- (n.) Deviation from the common rule; an irregularity; anything anomalous.
- (n.) The angular distance of a planet from its perihelion, as seen from the sun. This is the true anomaly. The eccentric anomaly is a corresponding angle at the center of the elliptic orbit of the planet. The mean anomaly is what the anomaly would be if the planet's angular motion were uniform.
- (n.) The angle measuring apparent irregularities in the motion of a planet.
- (n.) Any deviation from the essential characteristics of a specific type.
- (a.) Pertaining to Aram, or to the territory, inhabitants, language, or literature of Syria and Mesopotamia; Aramaean; -- specifically applied to the northern branch of the Semitic family of languages, including Syriac and Chaldee.
- (n.) The Aramaic language.
- ave mary
- A salutation and prayer to the Virgin Mary, as mother of God; -- used in the Roman Catholic church.
- A particular time (as in Italy, at the ringing of the bells about half an hour after sunset, and also at early dawn), when the people repeat the Ave Maria.