Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: A??R
- Type genus of the Aceraceae; trees or shrubs having winged fruit
- (n.) The twelfth month of the Hebrew ecclesiastical year, and the sixth of the civil. It corresponded nearly with March.
- (adv.) At, to, or from a great distance; far away; -- often used with from preceding, or off following; as, he was seen from afar; I saw him afar off.
- (n.) The southwest wind.
- A colloidal extract of algae; used especially in culture media and as a gelling agent in foods
- Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent
- (adv.) Slightly turned or opened; as, the door was standing ajar.
- (adv.) In a state of discord; out of harmony; as, he is ajar with the world.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or having, wings.
- (a.) Axillary; in the fork or axil.
- (n.) Emir.
- (n.) One of the Mohammedan nobility of Afghanistan and Scinde.
- (n.) Same as Ameer.
- (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
- An Asian river between China and Russia; flows into the Sea of Okhotsk
- (n.) Alt. of Apara
- (n.) One who apes.
- An ancient Assyrian city on the Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria; just to the south of the modern city of Mosul in Iraq
- (n.) A work horse, or working ox.
- (v. t.) To assert, or prove, the truth of.
- (v. t.) To avouch or verify; to offer to verify; to prove or justify. See Averment.
- (v. t.) To affirm with confidence; to declare in a positive manner, as in confidence of asserting the truth.