Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: A?E?T?
- The semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- An active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect; "their research uncovered new disease agents"
- A businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- A representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- Any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- A substance that exerts some force or effect
- One of the three Furies
- Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
- An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- A warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- Condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action; "bombers were put on alert during the crisis"
- (pl.) of Amentum
- (prep. & adv.) Beneath.
- Turn away or aside; "They averted their eyes when the King entered"
- Prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening; "Let's avoid a confrontation"; "head off a confrontation"; "avert a strike"
- WARD OFF
- (n.) The Zoroastrian scriptures. See Zend-Avesta.