Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: A?L
- (n.) Indisposition or morbid affection.
- (v. i.) To be affected with pain or uneasiness of any sort; to be ill or indisposed or in trouble.
- (v. t.) To affect with pain or uneasiness, either physical or mental; to trouble; to be the matter with; -- used to express some uneasiness or affection, whose cause is unknown; as, what ails the man? I know not what ails him.
- (a.) The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- (a.) Any.
- (a.) Only; alone; nothing but.
- (adv.) Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as, all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
- (adv.) Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- (conj.) Although; albeit.
- (n.) The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing; everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality; everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.
- The sign language used in the United States
- (n.) A pointed instrument for piercing small holes, as in leather or wood; used by shoemakers, saddlers, cabinetmakers, etc. The blade is differently shaped and pointed for different uses, as in the brad awl, saddler's awl, shoemaker's awl, etc.