Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: A?N??
- (n.) The girdle of a Jewish priest or officer.
- (of complexion) blemished by imperfections of the skin
- (n.) Agnus Dei.
- (adv.) On the knee.
- Earlier form of Acknow.
- (pregnancy) extraction by centesis of amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman (after the 15th week of pregnancy) to aid in the diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
- (n.) Record
- A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea; achieved independence from France in 1945
- A former copper coin of Pakistan and India
- (n.) A half years's stipend, over and above what is owing for the incumbency, due to a minister's heirs after his decease.
- (n.) Something annexed or appended; as, an additional stipulation to a writing, a subsidiary building to a main building; a wing.
- (v. i.) To join; to be united.
- (v. t.) To join or attach; usually to subjoin; to affix; to append; -- followed by to.
- (v. t.) To join or add, as a smaller thing to a greater.
- (v. t.) To attach or connect, as a consequence, condition, etc.; as, to annex a penalty to a prohibition, or punishment to guilt.
- The Musical first performed in 1976
- (n.) To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to tease; to ruffle in mind; to vex; as, I was annoyed by his remarks.
- (n.) To molest, incommode, or harm; as, to annoy an army by impeding its march, or by a cannonade.
- (n.) A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes; also, whatever causes such a feeling; as, to work annoy.
- (a.) To reduce to nothing; to obliterate.
- (a.) To make void or of no effect; to nullify; to abolish; to do away with; -- used appropriately of laws, decrees, edicts, decisions of courts, or other established rules, permanent usages, and the like, which are made void by component authority.
- Transient cessation of respiration
- (n.) The wild buffalo of India (Bos, or Bubalus, arni), larger than the domestic buffalo and having enormous horns.
- (n.) Alt. of Arnut
- (n.) The earthnut.
- The sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
- (n.) A familiar name for an aunt. In the southern United States a familiar term applied to aged negro women.
- (a.) Furnished with an awn, or long bristle-shaped tip; bearded.
LOAD MORE RESULTS