Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: A?O?A??
- (n.) The crab-eating raccoon (Procyon cancrivorus), found in the tropical parts of America.
- (n.) Deviation from the common rule; an irregularity; anything anomalous.
- (n.) The angular distance of a planet from its perihelion, as seen from the sun. This is the true anomaly. The eccentric anomaly is a corresponding angle at the center of the elliptic orbit of the planet. The mean anomaly is what the anomaly would be if the planet's angular motion were uniform.
- (n.) The angle measuring apparent irregularities in the motion of a planet.
- (n.) Any deviation from the essential characteristics of a specific type.
- A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term)
- British slang which refers to a person who has a very strong interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects.
- (a.) Apogean.
- (n.) The formation of a bud in place of a fertilized ovule or oospore.
- (a.) Not sounding or sounded.
- (n.) The pulpy fruit of Persea gratissima, a tree of tropical America. It is about the size and shape of a large pear; -- called also avocado pear, alligator pear, midshipman's butter.
- (a.) To call off or away; to withdraw; to transfer to another tribunal.
- (v. i.) To fly away; to escape; to exhale.
- A statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
- (n.) The defendant in replevin, who avows the distress of the goods, and justifies the taking.