Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: AIR???T
- Not practical or realizable; speculative; "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich"
- Open to or abounding in fresh air; "airy rooms"
- Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air; "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"
- Having little or no perceptible weight; so light as to resemble air; "airy gauze curtains"
- Transportation of people or goods by air (especially when other means of access are unavailable)
- Fly people or goods to or from places not accessible by other means; "Food is airlifted into Bosnia"
- An airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo