Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: ASSA?
- A direction equivalent to very; as, adagio assai, very slow.
- Assam tea is a black tea named after the region of its production, Assam, in India.
- State in northeastern India
- (n.) Trial; attempt; essay.
- (n.) Examination and determination; test; as, an assay of bread or wine.
- (n.) Trial by danger or by affliction; adventure; risk; hardship; state of being tried.
- (n.) Tested purity or value.
- (n.) The act or process of ascertaining the proportion of a particular metal in an ore or alloy; especially, the determination of the proportion of gold or silver in bullion or coin.
- (n.) The alloy or metal to be assayed.
- (v.) To try; to attempt; to apply.
- (v.) To affect.
- (v.) To try tasting, as food or drink.
- (v.) To subject, as an ore, alloy, or other metallic compound, to chemical or metallurgical examination, in order to determine the amount of a particular metal contained in it, or to ascertain its composition.
- (v. i.) To attempt, try, or endeavor.